Gorgeous

Chris and I have just returned from honeymoon and wanted to just drop you a quick thank you for the flowers you did for our wedding.

They were gorgeous and just what we wanted. I was so happy on the morning when you arrived with them in their box! Especially when I saw you had managed to get the peonies which I hadn't thought were available. I loved the addition of the white berries and weirdly I had cut a load of white berries and used them in our table arrangements so it all tied in very well.

The only thing I was sad about was having to go on honeymoon the next day and not being able to take my bouquet with me!...but I gave it as an extra gift to my Gran and she was so pleased and excited so I am glad that she has been getting extra enjoyment from them.

Once again, thank you and I will certainly be recommending you to anyone I can!
 
Amanda & Chris Fairhall