A Happy Bride


Hi Jane, 

I just wanted to write and say a huge thank you to you and your team for the wonderful flowers you created for our wedding on Saturday - they were absolutely exquisite and so many guests commented on how beautiful they looked. 

I absolutely loved my bouquet and the Bridesmaid's wand was so adorable. The buttonholes were really lovely and the table arrangements transformed the venue - there were six very happy special female guests who departed with one at the end of the evening! I also thought the cake topper finished off the cake beautifully - the colours blended perfectly.

You and your team were so helpful, courteous and professional throughout the whole process and I'm very glad I chose you to be my wedding florist! 

Very best wishes,  

A Happy Bride and Groom